flash world quiz. flash world quiz.

You should fix that bug that ALWAYS shows up in the marathon mode and which makes it impossible to beat. But you probably won't do sh*t since this game is 4 years old.

MissileStorm MissileStorm

Okay, I really enjoyed this shooter. It has 10 campaign levels, a final boss, a survival mode and even a kill count to help those who are trying to get the medals. There's not much that can be suggested to add or change. Maybe a clearer layout, since it wasn't until the 4th time playing the 3rd level that I noticed there are upgrades (I was already planning to suggest to add upgrades, I would have looked like a fool lol).
Also the final boss was short and intense (I'm not 100% sure but I think I'd have enjoyed more a longer battle).
All that said, great game.

Funkmachine responds:

Hi Optimos
Thanks for the review, I really needed to get some positive feedback like this. I know the game is not perfect and wont suit everyone(even though these reviews are also important because I need to know why some people didnt like it also), but its nice to hear that you and the few reviews before yours actually enjoyed the multidirectional dodge and shoot gameplay. I have many ideas for missilestorm2 that I hope will address a lot the issues in the game(I know the UI is a problem I hate making UI's :D ). And I hope for far more complex boss fights in the future, like them having weak armor spots etc. If you have any ideas on gameplay you would like to see in the next one, feel free to PM me. Thanks again for the review.

Cat Advemture Cat Advemture

I promised myself not to lose my nerves while writing this review, and I'm struggling not to do so.
I just managed to beat the boss after 3 freakin' hours. I don't get why you make such hard games but they sure catch you once you start. The graphics are very simple but the gameplay is incredibly well thought. All your games look impossible to beat yet they ARE possible to beat, you just need great timing (sometimes even perfect timing) and, of course, a loooooooooooot of patience.

Anyways I'd have appreciated if you had made the boss "a bit" easier. Or at least that the medal for beating it was worth 100 points instead of 50. Either way the simple fact of having beaten such a hard game is enough, heh.

Foal Fainter Foal Fainter

I keep dying because the game won't detect my click (I can just move the mouse a bit when that happens but it's annoying and sometimes I don't even have time to do it, especially after the 10th foal when they start showing up so fast).
Also some music would be appreciated.
It's not a bad game, especially if you made it in a couple hours but those things would improve the gameplay.

Nootro Nootro

Wow, this was such a weird experience.
The character's movement is slow but I enjoyed trying to find out the codes. I did not enjoy, however, the whisperer part (I thought I had to repeat the same path twice but after some minutes I realised that the second one was different).
The music felt a bit repetitive after a while but that didn't bother me.
The graphics were fine and added mystery to the ambient.
Not a bad game overall.

Gomoku: Free-style Gomoku: Free-style

I remember spending HOURS playing this game 2 years ago and ragequitting because of how hard it was.

I just came back and beat it at the first time within 10 seconds. Unbelievable.

Pixel Day Dash Pixel Day Dash

I think the challenges system is "a bit" buggy; it keeps rewarding me at the end of each run challenges that are ABSOLUTELY different than the ones that I've really achieved during the run.
Also as someone has pointed before, the fact that each upgrade is for only one use is really lame.

A pity because the game is actually pretty fun, but those flaws make it less enjoyable.

Butthole Cactus Butthole Cactus

It's a fun game.
But medals don't work... :/

StuffBySpencer responds:

Thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed it :)

I'm sorry about the medals, it was my first time implementing them and I've appeared to buggered them up :\

Thank you very much for playing!

Vintage Game Shop Vintage Game Shop

I've been playing this game for, like, 4 straight hours! Thank you for creating this.

I want to leave a suggestion though, which is, make the call to the expert cheaper, at least during the first weeks or something. As someone said below me, it makes no sense to pay $10 just to save $4.

Save your life 3 THE END Save your life 3 THE END

Good game, but I think "This was very unlikely" and "Impossible" medals are broken, they don't seem to unlock...