flash world quiz. flash world quiz.

You should fix that bug that ALWAYS shows up in the marathon mode and which makes it impossible to beat. But you probably won't do sh*t since this game is 4 years old.

MissileStorm MissileStorm

Okay, I really enjoyed this shooter. It has 10 campaign levels, a final boss, a survival mode and even a kill count to help those who are trying to get the medals. There's not much that can be suggested to add or change. Maybe a clearer layout, since it wasn't until the 4th time playing the 3rd level that I noticed there are upgrades (I was already planning to suggest to add upgrades, I would have looked like a fool lol).
Also the final boss was short and intense (I'm not 100% sure but I think I'd have enjoyed more a longer battle).
All that said, great game.

Funkmachine responds:

Hi Optimos
Thanks for the review, I really needed to get some positive feedback like this. I know the game is not perfect and wont suit everyone(even though these reviews are also important because I need to know why some people didnt like it also), but its nice to hear that you and the few reviews before yours actually enjoyed the multidirectional dodge and shoot gameplay. I have many ideas for missilestorm2 that I hope will address a lot the issues in the game(I know the UI is a problem I hate making UI's :D ). And I hope for far more complex boss fights in the future, like them having weak armor spots etc. If you have any ideas on gameplay you would like to see in the next one, feel free to PM me. Thanks again for the review.

Cat Advemture Cat Advemture

I promised myself not to lose my nerves while writing this review, and I'm struggling not to do so.
I just managed to beat the boss after 3 freakin' hours. I don't get why you make such hard games but they sure catch you once you start. The graphics are very simple but the gameplay is incredibly well thought. All your games look impossible to beat yet they ARE possible to beat, you just need great timing (sometimes even perfect timing) and, of course, a loooooooooooot of patience.

Anyways I'd have appreciated if you had made the boss "a bit" easier. Or at least that the medal for beating it was worth 100 points instead of 50. Either way the simple fact of having beaten such a hard game is enough, heh.

Crystalline Crystalline

This deserves way more recognition, it cheers me up every time I listen to this song.

Lockyn responds:

Thank you! Glad you enjoyed this oldie :) Cheers!

-'+ Vivid Recollection +'- -'+ Vivid Recollection +'-

I always listen to this when I feel sad. This is amazing.